Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Takahashi FC100d now available in UK

Just noticed online that the new fc100d is now available to buy in the UK. I spoke to the dealer and he will be get his first lot in next week. This scope ticks a lot of boxes for me. I just do visual observing so doublet refractors are my favourite. Also it's nice and light at less that 3kg do should be ok on my porta 2 for a grab and go. Problem is that I already have a tv85 and an ed120 so I'm not sure that this scope will add much for me. I guess I thInk it's the biggest aperture I can buy that is easy to mount. Three key worries a) girlfriend if she sees another scope arriving! B) too close to tv 85 so will stop using the tv completely (and I have see a Japanese amateur review where I think he preferred his tv85 to the Tak) c) no reviews yet so the scope could be very disappointing.

What should I do?

Archived