Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Where have I been ?

jasonp

Hi all. I know over the past year I've been encouraging everyone to meet up etc and well I then disappear.

I have had a lot of issues that I had to personally deal with this year and I am now pleased to say that while I'm not 100% over them I am at least now back to my usual hobbies and getting out doing things again.

Hope everyone is well and hope to see you all soon.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Great to hear that things are improving.

We need to arrange another meeting for sometime in September.

The night skies have not been brilliant of late, light pollution and clouds.

I will get in touch with Reg and see what nights he will be available.

Cheers

Adrian

Hi Jason

Good to hear from you mate....hope things are OK. Like you life has taken over my hobbies but I am keen to get back and who knows we may even get a clear night or 2 at Wrest this autumn/winter

Take care buddy

Keith

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the first time, I attended the monthly meeting of the Hertford Astronomy Group last night by the QE2 in Welwyn Garden City.  Lots of folk there and was friendly.  Sadly, the weather didn't hold so nobody could get the scopes out.  http://www.hertsastro.org.uk/  Worth a visit if anyone in the vicinity is wanting to become part of a network I think. 

Archived