Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

200p vs sw ed80

The_PSY3NTIST

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks mate. I've got them on my watch list for when Tom gets back to me....

BTW how small is the 150 PDS lol!!!!!!! Just arrived today, Nice and light weight though :) Going to hurt saying bye the the gigantic 200p!

Wonder if my mrs will let me have a 12" dob for visual.. :p Not sure this little fella will be upto it.

Talking about comparisons this is the 250P against the 200P it kinda makes the 200P look puny lol.

1238915_10151667634213434_762342870_n.jp

I've seen the 150 PDS's in the flesh & they do look quite small but they do a good job with imaging plus the good thing with the 150 is that it's lightweight so it should be affected less by the wind, believe me the 200P acts like a sail in a breeze let alone the 250P.

Haha wow! Well thank god I didn't have the budget for one of them when I was buying my 200p!!! Because that would not have gone down well when I lived at my parents house! I'm in shock at how much difference 50mm either way makes to the size lol. I bought the 150pds on the back of people's advice on here so I can't wait to give it a go. The weight and size should make for much easier viewing/imaging plus the focusers are in a different league :)

That 12" F4 is a bit of a beast lovely bit of kit though, I can handle my 10" without to much fuss which is just as well as I tend to go to a dark site when I can these days rather than set up at home.

Archived