Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

m27

Daniel-K

Pretty impressive Dan, very good effort.

You managed to capture lots of detail in the nebula, even with unguided subs and only 40 minutes total exposure time! Particularly noticeable are the oxygen clouds in the centre. If you were using a mod camera you'd probably have captured a great deal of red hydrogen clouds mainly around the edges of the nebula. Well done!

Not the worst you've done ? Get outa here, that's great :) I don't get such lovely stars.

If you can have another night at it and get loads more data for the Neb it will probably be even better.

Are you doing flats ?

Dave.

Not the worst you've done ? Get outa here, that's great :) I don't get such lovely stars.

If you can have another night at it and get loads more data for the Neb it will probably be even better.

Are you doing flats ?

Dave.

Hi Dave no flats, with having to sell most of my gear earlier on this year, im just now getting some stuff back so im happy to get what i can imaging wise until im fully back up and running.this was a very quick process in CS6 theres only so much you can do on weak SNR

Dan

Archived