SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

2013.8.3 Sun in Ha/whitelight

linkage

Sun in whitelight.

This is my first attempt to shoot whitelight.

SharpStar 50ED( 50/330mm ) + 3x Barlow + DMK51Au02

Mosaics 6 pics. 250/500 stacked per pic

0c011aed-a7d4-405f-8c5f-7154bee40f2d_thumb.png

(click pic to view full size image)

Sun in Ha

Lunt LS80T/PT + 2x Barlow + DMK51Au02

Mosaics 13 pics. 250/500 stacked per pic

782e18c5-6e94-43a4-a0d4-6a518efbfbbe_thumb.png

(click pic to view full size image)

Thanks for looking.

Fantastic images. You chose a superb moment for your first white light, those groups of spots are fabulous and you've captured them beautifully :smiley:

Fortunately, there are many sunspots .

I can manually stitching.

Fantastic images both of them. I considered a DMK51 for a while but in the end went for a 41 as I couldn't see anyone else using one. Had I seen your post I would have gone for a 51, they are that good.

If you find manual stitching time consuming try MS ICE or Autostitch, both do a good job when there is a lot of surface detail and a reasonable overlap.

Robin

Fantastic images both of them. I considered a DMK51 for a while but in the end went for a 41 as I couldn't see anyone else using one. Had I seen your post I would have gone for a 51, they are that good.

If you find manual stitching time consuming try MS ICE or Autostitch, both do a good job when there is a lot of surface detail and a reasonable overlap.

Robin

I also use dmk41, later replaced dmk51, it makes me satisfied.

I'm using the photomerge function in PS.

For whitelight not automatically stitching(Probably because of my small diameter, less detail, the lack of adequate reference point), But H-a images can be.

I will recommend you to try the software.

Archived