Earth pictured from Saturn Tonight

Davey-T

Ah! I was out looking up at the relevant time last night. I wasn't looking at Saturn though.

I think it was behind a neighbouring roof at the time.

Still, you might just see me on our decking looking the other way. Anyway, I'm the one that always blinks just as the flash goes off! :D

Paul m , I don't think you read the link did you ...... It's tonight so you haven't missed the boat ..... Or the space ship :grin:

Oh my bad... (I always wanted to say that!)

I'm suffering the symptoms of a shift worker who's just finished a 7 week rotation of not knowing what day it is :Envy:

There was me thinking it was Friday yesterday.

I'll make the effort tonight then. Clean shirt (no dinner medals) and I'll have had my hair done too.

I'll go out to the beach so as you won't only be able to see my head peering over that darned roof :D

Been fine for the last two weeks, now to-night we are clouded out, "par for the course" ( phrase being used on BBC 2 TV at present ) when a special Astro event is to take place. How on earth will I be able to break it to the wife, she had bought a new dress :D

Moderately clear here right now. The moon looks so inviting....

Anyway, got to give my son a lift at 10pm so on my way back I'll take a detour to the beach just to participate in this family portrait.

Archived