Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M27 Reprocessed, Atik 428EX OSC

Hello,

Nice capture, beautiful nebula lensman. The uploaded image looked a little bit busy in the background - a bit mottled. I don't know if the jpeg compression is partly to blaim.

Anyhow I had a play, and hope you don't mind. I did nothing on the nebula itself, just some noise reduction on the background and some stars got a little saturation tweak.

I'm no expert though - far from it - so take it all with a pinch of salt if need be :tongue: ...

/Jesper

post-16323-0-79597800-1373914497_thumb.j

Hello,

Nice capture, beautiful nebula lensman. The uploaded image looked a little bit busy in the background - a bit mottled. I don't know if the jpeg compression is partly to blaim.

Anyhow I had a play, and hope you don't mind. I did nothing on the nebula itself, just some noise reduction on the background and some stars got a little saturation tweak.

I'm no expert though - far from it - so take it all with a pinch of salt if need be :tongue: ...

/Jesper

post-16323-0-79597800-1373914497_thumb.j

Hi Jesper,

Many thanks mate, I did minimal processing as I am almost always guilty of overdoing it. It really has improved.

Regards,

A.G

Archived