Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

White light Sun, 13th July

JamesF

A late afternoon effort today, after spending most of the day at the local zoo in 33C+ temperatures. The giraffes, zebras and elephants seemed to be enjoying it, but I think they were the only ones who were. Not my favourite places at the best of times, zoos, but even less so when it feels like you're going to melt :(

Just about caught the new AR on the limb, but bragging rights for being first to post an image of that definitely go to David I think :) Looks like it could be very interesting over the next week. I only have five days (all with clear sky forecast) left here however. We have to be on our way home by 8:30am on Friday and my gear will have to be in the car well before then.

sun-2013-07-13-small.png

120 frames of 1/1000th @ ISO100, 450D & 127 Mak. Preprocessed with PIPP and 40 stacked in Registax v6.

James

Archived