NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Obsessed :-)

knobby

You know that you are starting to get a real bad obsession with scope building when you sit behind a lorry in traffic and start staring at the load... I'm thinking, slap a 22" mirror on one of those babies and we're half way to a scope build :D

post-21341-13706341563_thumb.jpg

You know that you are starting to get a real bad obsession with scope building when you sit behind a lorry in traffic and start staring at the load... I'm thinking, slap a 22" mirror on one of those babies and we're half way to a scope build :D

Do you realise how much a 22" mirror would cost? - not to mention the rest! - might be a bit big for my shed, but I look forward to your build updates :grin: - Phil

Oh go on then. We know you want to. Might be a touch heavy with 200 pounds of steel, but balancing a 31mm Nagler will be simples. :).

Archived