Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

NEQ6 pro tripod?

Hi all

ive seen an NEQ6 mount for sale but I'm not sure if it includes the tripod I'm just wondering that if it doesn't does anyone know where you can by the tripod on it own? Or know of a tripod that will work with it?

Thanks

Chris

Mount are generally sold with a tripod unless the owner had the mount on a pier and sold the tripod separately.

the add says mount only so I'm guessing that's what he used, that's why I'm trying to look for a tripod :( just in case :(

A 1.75" or 2" steel legged tripod shouldn't be that much, perhaps in the region of about £100. Of course, if you have another tripod you could use that instead.

Contact FLO and see if they can help :).

I think I will, gunna have to think about it though, £485 for just the mount, I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not I could get a used HEQ5 for abit less with everything, and considering I want to upgrade to an ed80 at Christmas and use a guide scope a HEQ5 might be the most I need I will email them though see what they say :)

I think I will, gunna have to think about it though, £485 for just the mount, I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not I could get a used HEQ5 for abit less with everything, and considering I want to upgrade to an ed80 at Christmas and use a guide scope a HEQ5 might be the most I need I will email them though see what they say :)

Remember, the NEQ-6 is more future proof than the HEQ-5. Far more expensive to have to buy both at some point than just one.

Archived