Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Teleskop services

i have heard some very good reports regarding this german dealership, if i purchased say a C11 from them then how does the warranty work if there is a problem and a small fix is needed? Anybody purchased large scopes from these guys?

I'm assuming it's an international warranty?

Regards,

Matt

I've bought my superb TS Triplet 115mm APO refractor from them, And they come with a 1 years warranty with the scope, they will replace the scope no problems or questions in a jiffy!! I'm assuming that the Celestron warranty will apply to most Telescope retailers, being a international organisation!! You should be quids in mate!

I've bought my superb TS Triplet 115mm APO refractor from them, And they come with a 1 years warranty with the scope, they will replace the scope no problems or questions in a jiffy!! I'm assuming that the Celestron warranty will apply to most Telescope retailers, being a international organisation!! You should be quids in mate!

Yep, like Marty says...Celestron warranty applies, not TS's.

Plus, look at it this way, it's quite rare something gores wrong with a telescope. On delivery the worst that could happen is a bang during delivery. In this case you can contact them directly to have the scope replaced. The other thing is the telescope comes out of collimation, which you can fix easily on your own.

Thanks guys,

In response to Emadmoussa it's actually a CPC HD edge to be accurate and i would save around £250 which is a nice eyepiece but the main reason is that they actually have them in stock at this moment, that's the deal winner.

Thanks guys,

In response to Emadmoussa it's actually a CPC HD edge to be accurate and i would save around £250 which is a nice eyepiece but the main reason is that they actually have them in stock at this moment, that's the deal winner.

OK then, go for it :D You can get loads of stuff with £250.

I think the shipping from Germany through UPS is about £15 or less.

They have them in stock, really. They told me that once and it showed up 6 months later. I have had nothing but trouble with this outlet and have stopped using them. I now pay more and receive better service from UK dealers.

Alan.

I'm sorry Alan that something like this happened to you!!! But believe me it's usually the Manufacturer which let's the side down, not the retailer!!! For me I've been waiting on a order for over 3 months now, Luckily Telescope service have already e-mailed me this problem, And it seem's that Skywatcher seem to send most to their stuff to OVL in 6 months intervals!! So it's the way it is, but FLO have also been in the situation before when I ordered some stuff so please Alan don't alway's blame the retailer!!!! If you see both sides the card you know why mate!!

Being in Spain, I've ordered gear from both Teleskop and Astroshop, preferring the latter for they send you a packet of sweets on every purchase, their prices are generally better than Teleskop and their staff are ultra-sound (better to buy from them with a simple bank transfer than credit card - it's cheaper still). Another good site which might possibly have the best deals in Europe is Robtics. You've got to write to them beforehand because sometimes they don't have what you're looking for in stock and they're only on the office twice a week, but service is good and you can find some great deals. Personally, though, if I lived in the UK I think I'd prefer to go through FLO.

Archived