Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Am gonna stick one of them on my celestron c gem in the obsy just not sure which one i would like a big dobsonian one as well 14/16" am thinking of selling my image stuff to fund it but a might just save up i hate selling kit and scopes

pat

It's bizarre that the manufacturers and the retailers don't see this as a fairly important specification to include!

I found 1 reference to a shipping weight of 9kg for the OTA of the 200p!

Bonkers!

It's fairly important to us amateur astronomers who are lugging the things around each clear might!

Cheers

Am gonna stick one of them on my celestron c gem in the obsy just not sure which one i would like a big dobsonian one as well 14/16" am thinking of selling my image stuff to fund it but a might just save up i hate selling kit and scopes

pat

I've got my 200p up for sale on here now as i'm saving for a big dob too. Quicker set up time & no faffing with cables & motors etc.

Probably heavier though, although I doubt you'll be able to tell us! :grin:

Even FLO doesn't have the weights listed!

I'm sure their excuse would be that SW don't publish them, but surely it wouldn't take someone more than 5mins to sit a 'scope on the scales!

Cheers

Archived