NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Threeo Leo

Vic&Al

Re, re, re process of this still not happy with the stars after my attempts at bloom removal but I guess its going to take more practice...

Looks like I will have to wait till next year to have another go and try get some proper colour into this image

Thanks for the comments and to Steve for the tips

Regards

post-5355-0-08152300-1369051587_thumb.pn

I'm not a master a processing but why not just try a 'simple' star color layer? I find when I'm having trouble with something the simple things usually end up being the better. Your galaxies look great so thats why I think just a seperate star layer would be the simplest way to get the colors back.

A nice image despite your criticism. How many subs and what exposure times did you use?

Thanks, the Light frames are 40 x 5 min and about 15 min each RGB

I'm not a master a processing but why not just try a 'simple' star color layer? I find when I'm having trouble with something the simple things usually end up being the better. Your galaxies look great so thats why I think just a seperate star layer would be the simplest way to get the colors back.

Thats interesting I have used plenty of star masks but not a separate star layer I will look into it, cheers

Nice :)

Thanks Gina!

Archived