Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SDC 435 and SCB 2000 manuals and circuits

DoctorD

Hi

Here's a link to my collection of SDC 435/SBC2000 information, including the user manual, service manual with circuit diagrams and CCD info as well as the serial protocol for remote control. I've not had any real chance to use it except for creating a wired remote keyboard.

If I find any more useful information I'll drop in in here also.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mscgfavjrn2l47m/yZHc7-15ot

Share and enjoy....

Paul

Hi Davy

I made a simple wires remote duplicating the 5 switches - I used a flat CAT 5 extension cable to provide a socket on the camera and have successfully run this over 10m.

Means I can control the camera from inside along with driving the mount over USB.

True remote viewing.

HTH

Paul

Hi Paul I had set up for doing mount control via usb eqmod and stellarium. ..got the eqtooth and running cdc...no cables. ..yeha...mount set up in jig time now no footering about...Davy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all just been studying the exploded diagram in the service manual. The 12 Volt camera does not have the centre DC to DC board and all the rest of the boards are connected by ribbon cable in th same way.

My camera is the 24 Volt/12 Volt model. So my question is if im only supplying 12 Volts is this centre board even required? It appears to me that its function is just to deal with the 24 Volts.

Any answers appreciated.

Cheers Carl

Prob could do away with half the board..if it was just 12v..Davy

Davy be a lot more space, the diagram in the service manual shows no board at all on the 12 Volt model so this board must primarily deal with 24 V AC which isn't required.

Archived