Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

book reviews

shirva

Know the feeling...did this country do away with slavery. .lol...book will give me something to do ..weather went from bad to worse freezing gusts of wind n rain now...

Is the book Deep Sky Video Astronomy by Massey and Quirk? If so I have the book you mention and can say it is packed full of information presented clearly and in a logical order. I still refer to it as my understanding of video cameras improves. You should find it very useful.

Yeh that's the one Phil...Paul ( doctor d) has refered to it a few times....to be honest when some of the guys start getting technical whoosh straight over the head..so thought better learn the lingo getting into this video lark.lol...Davy

Got the book today...deep sky video astronomy ...started browsing through it it appears to be to the same style and format of Steve's ....making every photon count...

Looks like as in Steve's book this would be a must buy book for beginners getting into video astronomy. ..Davy

Archived