NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Website

OXO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very dramatic 'everyday' shots there, James along with some well-focused macro shots. Well done.

I see the 'pond life' shot also made it to your gallery. Ah well......you can't have everything! :)

Good to see my favourite Horsehead space art picture topping the bill in the relevant section.

Very nice updates. :)

Thank you Al for your kind word's.

The deep sky images on the site are taken with the same scope as your's(ST102) once you get your Canon camera attached you will be able to get some great images.

James :)

Wow, those images taken with my little ol' scope. Fantastic.

What are you using to take pictures with? Do you use a webcam? I guess you must for your planet shots.

Al.

Wow, those images taken with my little ol' scope. Fantastic.

What are you using to take pictures with? Do you use a webcam? I guess you must for your planet shots.

Hi Al,

Thank you very much for your kind words :oops: , i used the nikon coolpix 4500(up for sale if anyones interested?) for all of the ST102 image's(Deep Sky)and 8" reflector for the Moon image's that are high resolution pic's. Your right in guessing i used a webcam for the planet's, the toucam pro was used with an 8" reflector as someone may of mentioned the ST102 isnt really for planet's.

I know your looking to upgrade some time Al i would go for a plantery scope of F8 and upwards and keep your ST102 for deep sky..

Regards

James :)

Archived