Greeting from RAF Fairford!

Angell328

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Seems that there is a fair few people around me, looking forward to catching up with a few of you in the near future, and if any of you know of any star parties or good sites to view be most interested to join in.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt and welcome to the forum. Hearing the word 'Fairford' conjures up many happy memories whilst attending the airshows there and of course the resulting thousands of pictures that I have taken there too - great stuff! Well hopefully you will be experiencing kinder weather now your back in the U.K but I wouldn't hold your breath. :grin:

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum!

James

Chipping Norton is only about half hour away from me, so is doable. Espically if there is something special happening in the sky, typically just as I'm getting settled here then a security light goes off or a car drives past! :eek:

Cheers

Matt

Keep an eye out on www.cnaag.com - we often do public observing events, or join up, we go out whenever it's clear if possible.

Archived