NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EBAY SCAM Astrophysics 6 f12 Superplanetary refractor

YorkieGraham

He probably lives in Nigeria and has a recently deceased father who has left him millions in the bank. He can't get anyone to give him their bank details so he can transfer the money out of the country, so he is just trying to make a living on Ebay.

Who is going to arrest him?

"There orta be a lore against it", right? [teasing] :D

And I suspect there is...

But as a not infrequent seller, these days <sigh> I lament the GENERAL atmosphere of *mistrust* re. Astro-Sales. In today's financial climate, a lot of buyers are getting *good* deals! They expect uber-bargains, postage and packing fees waived... I am pleased to say not *usually* a feature of SGL. But I feel there must be a better way than the "Ebay Police" and inducing moral panic in the Astro community... :)

Good work is done by the aforesaid re. *dangerous* solar filters - I do think preventing blindness is important.

But preventing suckers (the merely greedy) from parting with their money? A (personal, past) life's lesson. :p

"Honest" Macavity ;)

Archived