Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First light Skywatcher 200PDS, HEQ5 pro go to and EP's

WHoohoooeeee!!!!

After waiting for 2 weeks when my scope arrived and all i saw was clouds, yesterday i finally got some clear skies!

Went scuba diving in the evening, and on the way home in the car i could spot some stars.

Came home, and went out on my balcony, and behold.... STARS!!!

quickly setup my telescope, and dint even bother to properly align it, or even connect the power supply :)

Too excited, and didn't wanna chance it getting cloudy again before i had a chance to look through it.

Played around with my eyepieces ( 30mm,28mm15mm and 7mm) OMG! what a view!

The light capture of the telescope is fantastic, even in my light polluted cityscape, it was fantastic.

More to come. Will write a proper review once I got the full mount aligned and use all the go to functions and such.

For now, just an awesome night of manual stargazing with a non powered up goto mount ;)

Cheers,

Michiel

I have this view of you in the rush to observe through your scope still wearing mask, regulator, fins (...wetsuit?) :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Glad that you had a good session but the weather makes all of us a bit like this with any hint of clear sky, though typically for me it usually involves some family event that is impossible to get out of ....and I have tried believe me! :grin:

Clear skies for your next session and can only guess what the next outfit might be next time.

James

Archived