Hello

Russty

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Russ

A warm welcome to the SGL

you are going to love the 200p not sure if you have purchased any new eyepieces but you normally get a 10mm and 20mm with it

only use the 20mm for the first 10 goes with it until you get used to it

Clear skies

Hi Doug, I bought the revalation eypiece kit for the MAK last year it was around 120 quid ish so not brilliant but better than the ones that come supplied with OTA, so I will use them for the time being untill my bank account makes a bit of a recovery. I was thinking of posting on this very subject on SGL, if people thought that the 200p would benefit from splashing out on some 2" Televiews or similar or wether that would be like putting a Ferrari V12 Dino in a 2CV ( no offence meant to 2CV owners) :smiley:

Hi Russ and a warm welcome from the East!

The scope will welcome decent EP's therefore it will not be anything like the Ferrari to 2CV reference.

Scopes deserve the best EP's money can buy, this becomes more and more apparent sub F6.

Here's hoping it delivers the views you want and we get clear skies to provide them :icon_pirat:

Archived