Do I set up the imaging rig or not ??

kirkster501

Sitting out here with my bins. Its sort of semi cloudy but clear bits. More clear than cloudy. Been looking at M67 and the Beehive with my 15x70's - grand!!! . If I set the imaging rig up it will cloud over and I will miss out using the bins. If I don't it will be clear all night. Hmm, what would *you* do...! :huh:

I am erring on the "i wont bother" tonight me thinks..... Visual night and have a look around Leo if I can.

I cycled into work yesterday afternoon. At twilight, I thought I might have a chance of getting an imaging run going and indeed when I

left work at 2200 that was still the case. I belted the 11 miles home, akin to Chris Boardman, only to see it cloud over :BangHead:

Regards.

It was clear here last night and i thought about setting up but couldnt even see the face of the Moon through approaching cloud so thought better of it. Trust the only decent night in a while to be a Wednesday. Im going to have to get more use in with binos. What kind were you using?

Helios Apollo 15x70. They are absolutely superb and I often use these rather than a scope they are that good.

Archived