NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

new scope ordered

shirva

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Sammy wont focus without flip mirror in place and the dslr wont focus if the flip mirror is on and it gets very close to focus without, focuser is all the way in..have about quarter of a turn to play with. if I can get a shorter adapter for the dslr I might get away with it, its only about a inch long the one I've got. I was up till 3.40 this morning with the ED and had to wait for the moon to come into view, must say looking thru the EP it was spot on. took this just a snap shot, would of been a lot sharper if I had it tracked ..the smaller one is with that cheap reducer but could not quite get it to ffood focus

post-24363-0-47971800-1370128941_thumb.j

post-24363-0-86175300-1370129252_thumb.j

managed to get focus with the micro 4/3 camera. I was going the wrong way with it. what I need is a small extension tube when inline with flip mirror. took some pin sharp images with it, well chuffed

Archived