7Timer....Pah!!

nephilim

This isnt a serious qestion btw, just an 'observation' (no pun intended) Yes the weather at the moment (last 5months really) is annoying to say the least but why is it that with 7Timer the nights where its nice,big blue circles (4 the clouds) the astro seeing is always a nasty big white circle, were as when the nights (clouds) have a big white circle, the astro seeing has a lovely small blue circle??!! In a case like this (which nowadays is ALWAYS the case) why even bother with a forecast & just state 'DONT BOTHER'.

Steve

I tend to prefer using skippysky.com.au. They both use the same data, however skippysky shows the user much more info in my opinion. I find it to be on the money in terms of seeing and particularly in cloud formations. In fact, of all my online sources of cloud coverage I find skippysky to be at the top. Very very accurate.

My apartment looks over the Mediterranean and if I see clouds way off in the distance predicted by skippysky later in the day, they are almost always there off in the distance as predicted.

This isnt a serious qestion btw, just an 'observation' (no pun intended) Yes the weather at the moment (last 5months really) is annoying to say the least

5 months? Surely you mean the last 11 months? The last year has been ridiculous :(

Archived