NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Charity shop bargain but bigger bargain MISSED !!!!!!!

burger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice bits of glass wrapped in nice metal tubes :) certainly not as useful as £30 of rice or a goat to a 3rd world child :)

as Lee Mack once said: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. teach a man to fish ......and you save yourself a fish.......

in truth I think had I found these (i.e. the guy that got them) I'd have bought them for £30, sold them at value and then split the proceeds with the charity shop and bought something with the difference.

as Lee Mack once said: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. teach a man to fish ......and you save yourself a fish.......

in truth I think had I found these (i.e. the guy that got them) I'd have bought them for £30, sold them at value and then split the proceeds with the charity shop and bought something with the difference.

Thats what I was thinking but I could never really justify paying that kind of money out ( so my wife tells me) on a few eyepieces, yet the shoes stuffed into the drawers on our bed probably add up to double that, but not allowed to mention that are we.

We are going to the theatre next week to see two plays and she NEEDS two outfits, I will be going in the same shirt and jeans both times and they still let me in.

Burger,

Why do you think I moved to Bulgaria. If I had the money now I have spent on Versace for me I could buy 20 people on site a 20 inch Dob, If I had the money my first wife spent I could buy the full membership something or the other. Now I shop in the Bulgaria version of TK Max and I still drees well.

Alan.

Archived