Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Surrey Member - Newbie question

Robny

First of all what does w/c mean?

On another note, I introduced myself before Christmas when I got my first scope. Unfortunately due to work and weather it has not had much use which is something i want to change and would love to meet up with you guys. I live in Dorking so know R/C, when are we looking at the next opportunity and is it normally posted here when a meeting is going to take place? (Is the what w/c is)

Sorry for the basic questions

Rob

Hi Rob

As above W/C = week commencing, that way it's easy to see what thread is relevant for up to date observing session planning. Be great to see you at RC, keep your eye on this section as we try not to make long term plans (the weather just doesn't support this kinda thing). We often post upon seeing the weather is good for that evening and head off to RC :)

And make sure you dont do what I did and spend 2 hours driving around all the car parks around RC Road and surrounding environs. The actual car park is Denbies Hill ca rpark near the church end of Ranmore Common Road.

I too am a newbie and looking forward to the first meet whenever that may be!

Archived