Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

200pds focuser thumbscrews

I love using the Hyperion Zoom Clickstop in my SW 200PDS, however, there is one huge problem. The thumb screws used to secure the eyepiece into the focuser are not long enough for this eyepiece, and can be really annoying, using the tip of your fingernail to loosen/tighten them. Has anyone solved this problem?? or does anyone know the specs for this thumb screw so I can search for a longer one with the same thread etc....or does anyone know of a supplier. I've had a look around, nothing in B&Q or Homebase but I don't really want to order online untill I know the specs

Thanks Tinker, good call. I managed to find something that said these screws are M3 size, so I've ordered 2 12milli lengths and 2 16mm....just hope M3 is the right size!.......postage costs more than than the screws!!!

If anyone needs to know screw sizes, take a look at this site....appears to have the specs of everything

Archived