Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

my spidy sense is tingling

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoop whoop! It arrived today (courier on a Saturday?!?) and it's all above board and as described. Breath again skir! Now I just need a clear sky. Argh.

Good news! :smiley: Sounds like your branch of interlink have been trying a bit harder than mine then. :mad:

Well the good news is my scope turned up today. The bad news is it is missing a couple of parts from the shipment. I've tried ringing the seller on two different numbers but no reply. I've emailed them but as my last email didn't receive a reply I'm dubious I'll get a reply to this one. :sad:

Well I've had a reply saying they'll post the bits so hopefully all will be ok. However I have discovered that one of the alloy thumb screws threads is badly bent, to the point that the screw can't be removed by hand. Hopefully the seller can get me a replacement.

Well I've had a reply saying they'll post the bits so hopefully all will be ok. However I have discovered that one of the alloy thumb screws threads is badly bent, to the point that the screw can't be removed by hand. Hopefully the seller can get me a replacement.

For what its worth I believe that Marcus is as straight as a die, he owns and runs Focussed astronomy and over on the "shed" he has a good track record supplying kit with excellent follow up. He's even loaned me a brand new Altair 80 / 480 triplet to try out just so he can get some unbiased feedback on it.

For what its worth I believe that Marcus is as straight as a die, he owns and runs Focussed astronomy and over on the "shed" he has a good track record supplying kit with excellent follow up. He's even loaned me a brand new Altair 80 / 480 triplet to try out just so he can get some unbiased feedback on it.

Good to hear. Hopefully the parts will turn up soon then.

After this experience totally agree.

Archived