Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

am i mad?

Daniel-K

I started in Astroimaging in January of last year. I had just given up Skydiving and BASE jumping. I had saved up £5,000 to spend on a skydiving rig. So She Who Must Be Obeyed (And was *very* happy I had given up jumping out of airplanes at 4,000 metres and off cliffs and bridges * ) gave me the nod to spend it all on Astro Kit.

CG/5 upgraded to CGEM DX. WO 72 Megrez. WO 98 APO. Altair 10" RCT. SX H18 CCD, Filter wheel, Active Optics, Lodestar, 2" LRGB Filters. 2" Narrow Band Filters (HaII x 2, OIII, SII). Various TeleVue's. Starlight Instrument FeatherTouch x 2 plus MicroTouch x2. Plus loads of other bits and pieces.

I seem to have overshot my budget by about 100% ! :grin:

Oddly - SWMBO is still very happy about it!

So there you are. Take up and then give up an insanely dangerous sport and you are good to go! :grin:

* I never did get around to doing a Building - and no way was I ever going to do an Antenna!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived