Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mystery Thing in Picture !!!!!

stuartjones

Hi Tim I have sent you a mail look forward to hearing anything you may find out about it.

Cloudwatcher that is some fantastic investigation work there i am so very impressed.

I can't believe there are people out there who are willing to give so much help :blob1:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity, is it not strange that it appears to have picked out the nebula (?) so brightly and yet very little in the way of stars, surely the star field around the object should be the brighter of the two without he need for stretching in photoshop. Not very helpful I know, just a thought.

Really sorry for being dense here but not sure on my field of view, I am quite new to astrophotography, It was taken using my old scope a Meade ETX80 AT-TC ( 80mm x 400mm) and my old Lumix digi camera on the end of. using a joiner to attach it on the scope.

You guys must think i am a bit simple ha :icon_scratch:

Archived