Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

viewing locations in north wales

Hi, I live in Rhos and am very lucky my back garden is also excellent to for the same area, except I'm pretty lucky to the South as well.

I haven't ventured out with my scope yet but have considered trying the Great Orme sometime, the appeal being you can drive your stuff right up there. Bryn Euryn in Rhos would be super but I wouldn't fancy lugging my scope up and down it.

I wonder what the car park in West Shore, Llandudno is like. I'd worry though about the other people hanging around late at night which is why I haven't been anywhere so far, it's not something I'd be trying on my own.

Hi, I live in Rhos and am very lucky my back garden is also excellent to for the same area, except I'm pretty lucky to the South as well.

I haven't ventured out with my scope yet but have considered trying the Great Orme sometime, the appeal being you can drive your stuff right up there. Bryn Euryn in Rhos would be super but I wouldn't fancy lugging my scope up and down it.

I wonder what the car park in West Shore, Llandudno is like. I'd worry though about the other people hanging around late at night which is why I haven't been anywhere so far, it's not something I'd be trying on my own.

the great orme would be cool as long as it isnt windy up there, ive found a spot the other night out towards dolwen a lay by, but i like you wouldent go alone . (im not scared of the dark by the way).

I went here on the 17th November, I didn't get disturbed and only two or three cars went past during the six hours I was there. And I could see the milky way from there, it wasn't strong, didn't want to make me say wow but I could still easily see it, I might go there again sometime but it's about a 72 mile round trip for me. There's the Penderosa Cafe car park but I tried there first but the gates were locked and the building was floodlit anyway, glad I found that other spot.

Archived