NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I'd like to have a look thru this !!

beamish

The truth is out CW.....you are BIG BROTHER!

When I visit again I will wear a red carnation in my lapel and a bowler hat, I will also be carrying a three foot long tube! You won't miss me on your spy cam!!!

Have you seen the Thomas Crown Affair?

JV :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5: :glasses5:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I visit again I will wear a red carnation in my lapel and a bowler hat, I will also be carrying a three foot long tube! You won't miss me on your spy cam!!!

You cunning fox JV!

You must have cased the joint and noted that 73.65% of male employees have adopted that very same dress code. :shock: Will the tube be the MK V foldaway briefcase lookalike model? Later,when filled, to be left in one of the large 'wheelie' containers situated next to the.............. :D

(You didn't hear this from me of course but avoid the car park. It's used by the bobbies from the Police Station across the road when they take a "fag break". :lol:)

Hawkeye

aka CW

As I've mentioned before, I had several hours of observing through a 41" truss ...........The fun part was the friendly competition between Mike's 41" and Dennis' 28".

:lol::D :D :D:lol:............ My sides really ache..........I can't take any more!............I'm going to bed.

:):cry: :cry: :Envy:

CW

"Perchance to Dream"

Ron. :Envy:

After the comments about M51 in a 41" dob is anyone else getting an uncontrollable urge to draw up plans to build a filthily gigantic dob which couldn't even fit in the garden leave alone the shed :lol:

:D

Vega

I'm in the same boat as Kaptain Klevstov - and my shed is about to be demolished and hopefully replaced so I need to hold out until its done...

I showed some workmates a picture of a Yard Scope (great big 39" Dob) and said I'd like one (tongue in cheek - honest) and quick as a flash one of my colleagues passed me a business card of a local solicitor and said I'd need this just as soon as I mentioned the idea to my wife.

:lol:

James

Archived