Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Looking for a DSLR for around £200

LukeSkywatcher

Hi all.

My nephew needs a camera for his college course. So far, he has been using mine for college projects. He wants to buy one like mine (Canon 450D), but he also wants video capture on it. He has a budget of around 250 euros (£200). I am struggling to find anyone in ireland that sells this kind of camera for that budget.

I just throwing this out to you all..........................

Does anyone know of anywhere online that i can buy the kind of camera he wants for about £200. I know there will be shipping costs etc. Thats fine. He wants one that the lens can be switched and also incorporats video capture.

Thanks in advance................i know its a long shot on this budget.

Paul

Paul, there is software that allows the Canon 450D to do video.

Jim

Yep i have it. I think my nephew would prefer a camera that can do it internally rather then take his laptop out on projects with him. Thats a BIG ask though on his budget. My camera doesnt even have it as a built-in feature. Beggars cant be choosers.

I found a second hand Sony A200 online for sale in Dublin for 250 euros (includes lens and bag). I sent him the link.

Archived