Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

good viewing

sam mayo

was feeling crappy ,couldn't sleep due to a bad back ,at 5 am had a lok outside and could see the moon venus and jupiter all magnificent and clear so i rushed the scope outside and tried my new bst explorer 8mm (brought from here) and jupiter was like nothing i had ever seen could see much mor detail and seeing as good even though it was getting light,venus was interesting but doesnt float my boat and the moon a incredible and now feel good as new.surprising how refreshing it can be especially when so un xspected due to weather.

i did try my asda cam but couldnt get any detail on jupiter but tracking manually is practically impossible can't wait fo synscan

Sounds great Sam, wish I could drag myself out of bed to have a look but can't manage it at the moment. Glad it made you feel refreshed.

I agree about Jupiter, it is amazing the detail you can see, and it is always changing so there is something new to look at each time.

Stu

Archived