Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Covers for a roll off roof shed?

Kaptain Klevtsov

Been wondering if having something like a roller blind to follow the sliding roof would help. If I can get it so that the 'scope is looking through a slot I would get a lot less stray light in the shed from nearby houses etc. Would this be worth doing, or does the light not matter unless its aimed down the 'scope?

BTW this is mainly an imaging question, but I might get dark adapted in my almost sealed shed so that I can see stuff with my eyes.

Kaptain Klevtsov

It would limit your imaging to one direction would it not KK. The light is at it's worst when it is affecting your eyes, or somehow getting into the scope tube. It is quite odd how a seemingly innocent light, can suddenly become pernicious, and annoy you to death.

I have just erected my run off, but I know I am going to to be pestered with flippin lights. So, I am going to fit blinds on the inside of each wall of the shed. Made so that I will be able to slide them up if necessary, and thereby double the height of any wall. I will extend three at a time if it becomes necessary to do so..

Ron. ;)

Archived