Zanzibar Moon

Stu

Hi,

Just thought I'd post these pictures which I took whilst in Zanzibar on honeymoon. I'll post a little report on what else I saw when I get a chance. Taken with my trusty WO66 and a Canon 1000D on a photo tripod. Conditions were fairly windy so not easy to get good focus, also the final one was pretty much overhead and the focusser was slipping so I had to support it in place. Given my negligible abilities with photo software (I'm a 'purely visual' observer), I've just cropped the images down and adjusted brightness/contrast, plus a small amount of sharpening. If I remember correctly they were taken around 31st July through to 2nd August but I may be a day out!

Cheers

Stu

post-6762-0-09037300-1344355194_thumb.jp

post-6762-0-12195300-1344355216_thumb.jp

post-6762-0-28826200-1344355226_thumb.jp

Thanks both, and thanks for the tweaking Ant. I'll clearly never be an imager but the skies were so clear that I had to have a go! Just need to work out how to get a bigger scope there 'next time.' Next time is in quotes because I certainly can't afford to do it again!

If I get brave enough, I may even post a wedding piccy up!

Stu

Archived