NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Open Club  ·  33 members

West Midlands

Images of sites.

Paulus17

I thought it would be a good idea to show images of sites people visit and give some details about it,and say whether its a good safe site or not.

Here is a piccy of the field in Chadwick End which is a good safe site off road behind gates.Views are pretty good but behind me where i took this photo are more trees,and the entrance is just to the left of the photo.You can also see that there is stone chips so far into the field which is good to park on if the field is muddy.

Full details in good safe sites post.

post-23363-0-34647700-1344329470_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Island Meadow Campsite images.

Here are a few piccys i took when we visited Island Meadow campsite yesterday.

The site itself is surrounded by hills that block a lot of the light from the near by citys of Birmingham and Redditch,but the sky at night is spectacular the owners told me.

If anyone is interested please contact the site,it is a lovely clean well cared for campsite with friendly owners.

post-23363-0-30689000-1345142299_thumb.j

post-23363-0-24590200-1345142338_thumb.j

post-23363-0-93485800-1345142372_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for repeatedly posting, just thought tho, packwood house (if anyone knows it) has lots of open grass areas, nobody is there at night (I imagine), and lots of space to park? I guess I just need to try these places out.

Yes the CWE site is pretty good and you are safe behind the locked gates,we was there last Saturday night and had a great night but got cold.

We go round Earlswood lakes often walking the dog and thought about using it for gazing.

I would also agree about Morton Baggot,as when we went to Sherwoods it did look a good place which was why i asked at the near by campsite location in Aston Cantlow.

Archived