NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Sky at Night - August Episode

fredster

According to the Sky at Night BBC page the next showing is in just over an hours time on BBC1 at 00:35. But according to the TV Virgin TV schedule there is no Sky at Night at all on any BBC channel. Does anyone know anymore? Normally set to record and go to bed but if i have to wait up and watch it i will. Worth being a bit tired tomorrow to see it. And it looks a good one this month, home observatories.

Excellent many thanks. That saves me staying up to 12.35 to make sure they didn't play it. And as we're doing so well in the Olympics i'll let them off moving back the Sky at Night to the 12th. :)

Fully agree with the inconsistency of the scheduling of the programme, it becomes quite frustrating at times.

On Sky you can search for the programme by title, and you can also search using the Sky app (iOS). I'm sure there are updates on their websites too. Why can't they just keep it on at the same time, each week? (in HD of course :tongue:).

Oh and series-link is very useful too!

Archived