NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Heritage 130p: mounted.

Quite a simple conversion with a hardwood ring supporting the base, drilled through to take a longer central bolt and washer sleeve.

Advantage is that this is reversable, can be used at eye level, easy adjusted for nippers and is easily moved around.

Tried using the 130 on a table, but things just got in the way. The tripod is an old eq2 off fleabay.post-6974-0-91874800-1343462882_thumb.jp

Nick.

Yep , it's brilliant to show newbies what you can buy for best value. I don't understand how you'd use a table top dob on site.

We get some right horror scopes turning up after Xmas. Hopefully this year we plan a pre Xmas evening for potential newbies.

Nick.

Yep , it's brilliant to show newbies what you can buy for best value. I don't understand how you'd use a table top dob on site.

We get some right horror scopes turning up after Xmas. Hopefully this year we plan a pre Xmas evening for potential newbies.

Nick.

I'm sure you could either bring a camping chair or just sit down.

The mounted version of the Heritage is certainly interesting...

That looks like a very nice solution! Might be what I'm looking for to deal with uneven terrain when I have to move around with the scope in the garden. Thanks for the tip! :smiley:

Archived