NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

M8 and M20 Widefield in Ha

Gina

Last night was wonderful - clear skies at last!! :) Unfortunately, I've only got one 1100D working, the one I normally use on the scope having died on me, just as we start getting good nights :(

Anyway, I decided to stick with my plans for widefield and the Sagittarius region. This is using modded and cooled 1100D with 135mm f2.8 lens stopped down to f4. Lights were 60s at ISO 3200 and -2C EXIF T. 50 lights, 35 darks, 25 flats, 25 bias. Stacked in DSS and processed slightly in PS. Cropped a bit but posted at full pixel size.

EDIT - Oh dear, no image :( Or at least, it's not showing for me!

I just had to have a very quick look at the Ha in there. Very rapid stretch but I love it. And all at 60s !

Hope you don't mind :)

It just gets better,

Dave.

Just noticed you've no image now. If you want me to take this image off I will do.

post-493-0-09720200-1342867202_thumb.jpg

I just had to have a very quick look at the Ha in there. Very rapid stretch but I love it. And all at 60s !

Hope you don't mind :)

It just gets better,

Dave.

Just noticed you've no image now. If you want me to take this image off I will do.

Don't mind at all - happy for any contributions :) Thank you for your comments :)

Been having a bit of bother this morning :D

I'll re-attach the image.

Archived