Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

More discounted dobsonians

ismangil

Just for your info, I purchased a Celestron 4SE from Telescope outlet, advertised as new, and when it arrived it was in a terrible condition, a fair description would have been functional but well used. They did a agreat job at sorting it out but for the extra cost I wish I had purchased a new one. Just be aware that my scope was listed as new, most things are advertised as in excellent condition. If mine was as new I dread to think what excellent condition is. Just think twice and check the exact condition first ......

I've had a couple of things from there, my first SW explorer 130 eq2, and then later a heq5 pro mount. Both were / are fine.

I also ordered a laser collimator from them then went to pick it up, and they tested it, found it not working, do have me a new one for the 2nd hand price. When I got home I found the new collimator was in fact out of collimation, and they took it back and exchanged it for me (by post this time) with no issues.

For those not in the know, telescope outlet is in fact Astronomia's alter ego for used gear.

I can of course only speak to my own experience with them, but they were good with me.

Archived