NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

circle T ortho`s

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite sure where Towa Optics fits into the equation. What I do know is when I asked this question of my friend who runs the Kokusai Kohki business, Barry Gooley, he told me these have been manufactured by a small optical company, by a now very elderly Japanese optical maker Mr Tani. hence the connection with the T, he told me he is meticulous about his products and has been for many,many years,. the barrels on the eye pieces was improved with undercuts some time ago now. I purchased two of the smaller size circle T orthoscopics some 40+ years ago and they still cost me £25 each then. the consensus of opinion is these products are excellent only to be bettered, and that is personal opinions, by the Baader MC Orthoscopics :)

John.

• 1 year later...

I have sinned!

just the other day i told a person on here my EP collection was complete, and that i would be getting no more eyepieces........................then i spot an add for a 6mm circle T V/T and decide i have to have it, so my ortho collection is going to be complete! will have the full range but the 18mm is a BGO rather than V/T

Archived