NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sub £200 DSLR

Yidoboy

As the title states, I'm looking at purchasing a dslr to use with my set up but don't have huge amounts of spare cash unfortunately.....What would be the best dslr to get for less than £200?

I've seen this available and wondered if it was any good -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Canon-EOS-400D-DSLR-EFS-18-55-Accessories-/270991855315?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item3f185f8ed3#ht_711wt_1270

Thanks in advance for your help.

the 400d is a really capeable camera but i dont beleive it has "liveview" which sadly is needed for help focusing i have a much older 300d and its a pain to use with lens as i cant tell how in focuse the lens / scope is

as simon said above i would suggest look for a 1000d or 1100d or 450d and higher camera (althrough i wouldnt say the 1000d is better than the 400 but it does have liveview) dont rush watch a few to judge how much they go for, but you will get a good deal if you percevear

I'd also echo the 450D/1000D/1100D as the minimum models due to having live view. Using mpbphotographic as a guide, they have assorted 450D and 1000D from £219 without lens. They're a dealer so if you hunt around hard enough you might find private sales for a bit less.

I paid a little over £200 for my 1000D but I brought it as an unwanted gift. When it arrived to me it hasn't got the slightest mark on it & is like new.

Archived