Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Shopping Lists

Naemeth

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully a 5mm BST Explorer for planetary viewing, lp filter and decent coat. That seems to be it. Wait until the next observing session, then the list will go on and on and on..... :)

Awww and saw some Buffalo Salopettes the other day, I want to be nice and toasty this winter so warm winter kit is on the cards. :)

Ah yes, will need to add warm clothes to my list too, looking at the padded overalls at machine mart :)

I have a couple of items on my shopping list that hopefully will be sorted before the year is out! First up I would love a tracking platform for my dob. I sold my refractor and Eq5 earlier in the year and although I prefer to use dobs I do sometimes miss the tracking at high powers. The other is some flockboard to flock the dob. Other than that I'm pretty much sorted! Oh, and maybe a 10mm Delos if a nice mint used one comes up at the right price!!

Archived