Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Would It Be Possible?...

Hi Folks:

I am wondering if someone could post a short colour camera Jupiter avi so some of us could see what a proper avi would look like, and could try some tweaking through registax, etc.??? With Jupiter coming back soon I think it would really help some of us novices, if this is possible.???

Thank you and clear skies

Roger

I have a Mars and a couple of Saturns you can have a play with, I can't find a Jupiter at the moment and I tend to delete the video files. Due to the size of the files if you PM me your email I'll send them to you rather than post them on here. Same goes for anyone else that would like the files.

Mars was with a filter and 2x Barlow through a 4SE and Saturn with a C6, one with one without the 2x Barlow. All taken with NexImage.

If I turn up a Jupiter I'll let you know.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYejJOOKEk is a link to a video I put together about imaging Jupiter, it has footage in it you can use. Try something like YouTube Downloader then cut out the bits you need. If you can't download and edit the film let me know and I'll do it.

Thanks Peter...these are great!

So far I tried the first Jupiter video which was 3600 frames, and ran it through Reg 5....great result and a good learning experience for this older newbie. I am constantly in awe at images posted by SGL members and have wondered what their videos actually looked like . It is a new experience for me to actually work with and learn from some good quality videos.

Cheers and Clear Skies

Roger

Archived