Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Baader Solar Film

pajr777

Perhaps FLO need to put some big stickers on the packet telling us to remove the clear film......

Mark

In fairness I think it's Baader who need to start doing this - or rather re-start doing it since it seems that's exactly what they used to do - particularly since accounts on SGL would suggest that sometimes the clear film is present and sometimes it's not!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i read this post a while ago and this prompted me to inspect in detail the solar paper I had bought and the filter I had made. Could not see any sign of a clear film what so ever... then I came to remove the paper from my filter as I noticed a tiny pin [removed word] hole and there it was! A clear sheet of film! Its really hard to see! I only discovered it because of the sticky tape I had used to stick it to my filter pulled the two sheets apart.

I just wish the sun would come out again so I could try it again without the clear film.

Sam

• 1 year later...

Archived