BGO madness?

If the BGO's are really out of production now, with all that is written about them around the web I would not be that surprised to see them develop a "classic" status that commands higher than usual prices, at least for a while.

What could make or break the above, in my view, will be the quality or otherwise of the new range of Baader EP's that will replace them. The expectation is that the price of the new units will be around £50 apiece - if the optical performance is comparable with the BGO's that would be quite a coup for Baader.

will be the quality or otherwise of the new range of Baader EP's that will replace them. The expectation is that the price of the new units will be around £50 apiece - if the optical performance is comparable with the BGO's that would be quite a coup for Baader.

OOoo what if the optical performance matched the BGO but with better eye relief. I'd better get saving in anticipation for the first reviews :clouds2: Catch 22 for the BGO owner. Do you sell now on the off chance the new EP's are going make waves or do you chance keeping them in case they become a highly desirable classics.

F1telescopes are not showing them as out of stock.. Of course that doesn't mean they are in stock :clouds2:

Bearing in mind that some places haven't been able to get them for many months, I think anywhere actually able to lay their hands on stock would have sold out ages ago. faulksy (I think) found an obscure shop with a single 12.5mm in stock last week, but I doubt any of the larger shops have any whatsoever.

James

Bearing in mind that some places haven't been able to get them for many months, I think anywhere actually able to lay their hands on stock would have sold out ages ago. faulksy (I think) found an obscure shop with a single 12.5mm in stock last week, but I doubt any of the larger shops have any whatsoever.

James

you are correct james. i also put a add on abs was willing to pay new price for a used 12.5 bgo but no responce but im ok now:D

Archived