NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Morning Astronomy

Kain

lol no worries Kain, I have been out since 7.30 am, I was going to mow the lawn to upset the dreaded neighbour across from me who last night thought it would be a good idea to turn on her outside security lights just after i had spent 40 minutes in the dark getting my eyes sorted. Worst of all she kept it on for an hour, me feels a complaint to the council coming on. :(

Seems like a good time to have the scope out to me.. Is a bit strange sunning yourself whilst the moons out though.

I was looking at the moon at about 5 O'clock this morning just after Mars dissappeared.. It was nice and high so there wasn't as much atmosphere to look through and I thought that it looked really smart against the blue background.

Scott

It's a beautiful sunny morning :sunny:

Nowt wrong with Moon watching mate 8) Me & son [3yr old] looked @ it with Bino's. 8)

The proud bit was an hour so later he tells me it's moved! :shock: Not that I didn't no :(, but that he noticed 8) Thats my boy :)

it would be a good idea to turn on her outside security lights just after i had spent 40 minutes in the dark getting my eyes sorted. Worst of all she kept it on for an hour, me feels a complaint to the council coming on. :(

Yeah I know how you feel. My neighbour must have got at least 1500W lamp and it turns on and off kinda randomly. I have given up on DSOs from my backyard.

Martin :)

Yeah, I had just got m102 in my sites and was getting my eyes adjusted to it when "bang" the light came on, oh well, i did et my wife looking as well but i did mention that I had a vested interest in her wanting to do this as im am after kit, whereas she plodded off into the house not to be seen again outside :shock:

Archived