Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

LP article on radio 4

earth titan

Seems to be on most BBC National and Local Stations today on both TV and Radio... Sadly wales has to call in the CPRE as our lot if they exist aren't very vocal...

Typical "security" concerns being raised as a reason for keeping lighting...

Peter...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Seems to be on most BBC National and Local Stations today on both TV and Radio... Sadly wales has to call in the CPRE as our lot if they exist aren't very vocal...

Typical "security" concerns being raised as a reason for keeping lighting...

Peter...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

All publicity is good publicity & hats off to the CPRE for championing the issue.

Oh...and there is Welsh branch, but light pollution does not appear to be high on the campaign list.

CPRW - The Campaign for the Protection of Rural Wales

All publicity is good publicity & hats off to the CPRE for championing the issue.

Oh...and there is Welsh branch, but light pollution does not appear to be high on the campaign list.

CPRW - The Campaign for the Protection of Rural Wales

Agreed on the publicity front...

It's a pity that CPRW don't seem that interested in LP... there English counterparts should be able to give them a "Crash Course"...

Peter...

Archived