NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

if the weather permits...

rory

it's m95 and m96 that im planning on bagging. no easy feat from my light polluted garden and small refractor... bring it on :)

i managed m105 a few days back, but couldnt find these two.

please lets have a clear sky ,even an hour would be nice.

yeah ive got a few im after- its terrible- been a wall of cloud for about a week straight up here

i know what you mean. my post count has gone through the roof over the past week,stuck on the laptop. :)

it wouldnt be so bad if i had constuctive things to say ...but i usually just talk/write drivel :)

Looking good here in the midlands, going to have a go at M101 this evening if weather allows, whether it'll be guided imaging or not i dont know yet, seems like the world of technology just hates me right now!! lol

Think I'm just going to have a browse around Leo tonight, just to see what the faintest ngc I can spot from home.

Tempted with Virgo but planning a trip to a dark site tomorrow night so will probably save that and have a good galaxy bashing night then. :)

M95 is fainter than M96 from my viewing. You did well to get M63!...

If you can do M63 I think you should be able to get 31/32/81/82/94/104/64/51/106/49/65/66/87/86/84/60/33/77 and 88..

Have you done all these yet?

Mark

hi mark. i felt m63 was one of the most prominent ive seen so far.

as for your list there ive seen 31,81,82,94,64,51,64,51,106,65,66,33,77.

to be fair most nothing but the faintest small grey smear. in particular m33 .

Archived