NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

2" eyepiece holder

hi guys/gals

got a skywatcher 42mm 2" eyepiece [twas cheap and thought it would be good for widefield at dark sites etc ] anyhoo because i got my 200p second hand i don't have the 2" eyepiece holder so cant get the eyepiece into holder ,but no one seems to sell them that i can find anywhere

this link show's it 2" eyepiece holder for reflector - Miscellaneous - Sky-Watcher Telescope - One and only official website for Sky-Watcher and Acuter products in Canada! Complete product inventory including product information, specs and retail prices. but can't get a seller in the uk/europe .

Can anyone think of a work around ?

thanks

dave

Skywatcher take a unique approach to this and, on some of their models, use both a 2" and a 1.25" adapters which are used separately in the drawtube.

These can be hard to track down - you might try a "wanted" advert on the UK Astro Buy & Sell website.

This German supplier may well have something suitable as well:

http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/index.php/cat/c126_Adapter-----to-2--Barrel.html

Skywatcher take a unique approach to this and, on some of their models, use both a 2" and a 1.25" adapters which are used separately in the drawtube.

These can be hard to track down - you might try a "wanted" advert on the UK Astro Buy & Sell website.

This German supplier may well have something suitable as well:

262 Adapter ... auf 2' Steckhülse - Teleskop-Express: Astro-Shop + Fotografie + Naturbeobachtung

thanks john will have a look

• 1 year later...

Archived